OPTIMIZED SURFACE FOR PROJECTION AND DRY ERASE
Teaching and presentation methods have evolved. More multimedia, projection and interactive content are being incorporated into the classroom and into corporate meeting spaces worldwide. This advancement in technology has led to a tension between glare reduction and dry erasability. As a result, students and coworkers experience shorter attention spans, visual fatigue and reduced knowledge transfer.
High performing, multifunctional whiteboard surfaces that work with both analog and digital information are now an increasingly important tool for everyday interaction, learning and collaboration.
PolyVision e3™ CeramicSteel duo—a projection surface optimized for writing and erasing—meets the growing needs of today’s students and workers. With strict flatness tolerances, e3 CeramicSteel duo supports new technology like infrared frames, interactive projectors and camera-based solutions for maximized performance in any learning or meeting space.
Whether utilized with short throw, long throw or interactive projectors, this surface minimizes visual stress from anywhere in the room
Unlike other projection surfaces, e3 CeramicSteel duo is magnetic and, when following proper cleaning instructions, handles a variety of markers including dry-erase, semi-permanent, water soluble, or permanent. Like all PolyVision products, this product is backed by PolyVision’s Forever Warranty.
- Is scientifically engineered to reduce glare with no need to close the blinds or darken the room
- Increases collaboration by making the transition between projection and writing seamless
- Is ideal for spaces that are exposed to excessive ambient light
- Can be used with short throw, long throw or interactive projectors
- Enhances visibility, increases participation and minimizes classroom and meeting distractions