Branded messages can be integrated unobtrusively into commercial and public spaces. These kinds of messages are a great way to reach targeted audiences in an engaging manner. Integrating branded announcements and displays can create a more immersive and memorable experience, provided it’s done thoughtfully and in a way that will add to the appeal of a space.
The Benefits of Integrated Brand Messages
There are many benefits to integrating printed marketing messages into the interior design of a public space. Here are just a few:
- Increased brand awareness: When marketing messages are integrated into the design of a public space, they are more likely to be seen by a larger number of people. This type of exposure leads to increased brand awareness directly.
- Improved customer engagement: Integrated printed messages can lead to engagement in a more personal and meaningful way.
- Enhanced brand image: When messages are well-designed and integrated into the design of a public space, they can help to enhance a brand’s image and make it stand out from the competition.
Choose the Right Medium for the Right Message
Public spaces come with unique challenges. These spaces require high-performance materials that are aesthetically pleasing while standing up to the wear and tear from heavy daily traffic.
Highly resistant to scratches, graffiti, fire, fading and weather, CeramicSteel is ideally suited for interior applications in a wide range of public areas. This durable, bacteria-resistant material also offers a versatile display surface for branded messages, along with statement-making large-scale designs and public art projects.
The nearly endless range of colors available and high-definition digital printing provides a platform for creative expression and storytelling in public spaces. Factor in the ease of cleaning and sanitization, minimal maintenance requirements and long-term durability, and it’s easy to see why CeramicSteel is the go-to surface solution for commercial interiors.
How to Implement Integrated Printed Messages
Before implementing integrated printed messages into a space, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, location is everything. The space selected needs to be relevant to a target audience and should have high visibility.
Second, it’s imperative to design messages in a way that complements the overall design of the space. Almost as bad as having them stand out too much is having them blend in so completely they disappear.
Third, use high-quality materials and printing. This will makes brand messages look more professional and will make them more likely to be seen and remembered. Custom-printed CeramicSteel from Polyvision is an ideal medium for these kinds of integrations. The Polyvision Studio surface imaging team is available to consult on color management and image enhancement as well as to provide guidance and to answer any questions about large-format digital printing.
Finally, track the results of a campaign to see how well it’s performing. Simple analytics could be counting the number of people exposed to a message, the number of people who interact with that message, and the number of sales generated as a result of your marketing campaign.
Tips for Making Your Brand Messages Unobtrusive
There are a few things you can do to make your marketing messages less intrusive:
- Use subtle placement: Don’t put marketing messages in the most obvious places, such as on the walls or above doorways. Instead, try placing them in more unexpected places, such as on the backs of chairs or on the surface of tables.
- Use a light touch: Don’t overdo it. Too many marketing messages can be overwhelming and can actually turn people off.
- Use high-quality materials and printing: This will help your marketing messages look more professional and will make them less likely to be seen as an eyesore.
- Keep messages short and to the point. People are busy and they don’t have time to read long, drawn-out marketing messages.
- Make sure branded messages are relevant to the space: In the lobby of a four-star hotel, don’t advertise vacuum cleaners. Instead, advertise something that people are more likely to be interested in, such as a new restaurant or nearby spa.
Integrated branding can be a great way to reach a target audience and improve a brand’s image and name recognition. With thoughtful planning and high quality execution, integrated messaging can be an important component of a larger campaign. When done well, these integrations can complement the interior design of a space and do the work of marketing at the same time.