Optimized Surface for Projection and Dry Erase
Teaching and presentation methods have evolved. More multimedia, projection and interactive content are being incorporated into the classroom and into corporate meeting spaces worldwide. This advancement in technology has led to a tension between glare reduction and dry erasability. As a result, students and coworkers experience shorter attention spans, visual fatigue and reduced knowledge transfer.
e3™ CeramicSteel duo—optimized for projection, writing and erasing—meets the growing needs of today’s students and workers. With strict flatness tolerances, e3 CeramicSteel duo supports new technology like infrared frames, interactive projectors and camera-based solutions for maximized performance in any learning or meeting space.
e3™ CeramicSteel duo:
- Is scientifically engineered to reduce glare with no need to close the blinds or darken the room
- Increases collaboration by making the transition between projection and writing seamless
- Is ideal for spaces that are exposed to excessive ambient light
- Can be used with short throw, long throw or interactive projectors
- Enhances visibility, increases participation and minimizes classroom and meeting distractions